THE BRICK HOUSE
BED AND BREAKFAST, FIFE
Set in the open fields of Baldastard Farm, The Brick House was built in 1900, as part of the old Baldastard Colliery. It was destined to be the mine manager's cottage; but with the demise of the mine, no manager was required. The house was then transferred over to the farm, where it stayed until twenty years ago, when it became our family home and now a small (homely) B&B.